The role of the Account Manager is to be a highly organized professional who will take the lead in developing strategic direct marketing programs, which consist of integrated direct marketing and database marketing projects, while cultivating and maintaining strong client relationships. Generate new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and uncovering new revenue opportunities; and recommending new applications and marketing strategies. This position requires keen project management skills to ensure projects, both internal and external, produce effective integrated direct marketing solutions for our clients. This position of leadership ensures that the client’s integrated direct marketing solutions are delivered in accordance with client expectations, established quality standards and project budgets – while maintaining a reasonable profit margin for Genesis Direct.
- Establish and maintain strong client partnerships and alliances at all levels within the client’s organization, building mutual trust and respect with the client.
- Articulate the benefits of integrated direct marketing solutions to clients.
- Lead efforts and collaborate with creative team to develop new concepts, recommend and present ideas to the client.
- Seek out and develop new marketing opportunities that serve the client's goals and fit Genesis Direct’s integrated direct marketing solutions capabilities.
- Prepare project specifications, collaborate with product development resources, and present recommendations to client.
- Identify and analyze opportunities within accounts by studying their current business model, interviewing key client personnel, and evaluating additional needs.
- Be proactive consulting with clients on integrated solutions to help maximize effectiveness in the market.
- Collaborate with assigned teams and lead, manage and document the process for strategic integrated direct marketing projects.
- Contribute to marketing strategies by evaluating current results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; and analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Seven+ years of experience as an Account Manager or Marketing Manager with similar responsibilities.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Health Care Marketing segment.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills with the ability to formulate, document and implement integrated direct marketing solutions.
- Formal training or acquired skills in project management.
- Working knowledge of formulating creative concepts with an eye for the creative.
- Proficient ability to articulate and consult with clients on database marketing concepts.
- Leading and directing meetings, making presentations, and conceptualizing and identifying opportunities that translate into business.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Outlook.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
Send resume' to: email@example.com.
CLIENT SERVICES COODINATOR
The role of the Client Services Coordinator, (CSC) is to provide timely, accurate, quality direct mail campaigns and other integrated services to all assigned clients. Individuals holding this position are the primary contact for their assigned clients, and act as a liaison to the Account Managers, (AMs), Account Executives, (AEs), Creative/DP staff, and Production personnel, for all matters related to specific campaigns. The CSC is attentive to all necessary details to coordinate campaigns from inception to invoicing and assures job accuracy by maintaining a high level of communication with the client, other team members, and relying on established processes and procedures in place.
- Establish, maintain and foster good working relationships with each client assigned. Build the client’s trust and confidence by providing timely, accurate and flexible service.
- Create and communicate project schedules by coordinating and documenting all aspects of the mailing, communicating this schedule to the client.
- Maintain quality control standards and check points, monitoring the progress of all jobs through the company to ensure work is being completed according to these standards and customer specifications.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other CSCs, AMs, AEs, Creative/DP, and Production Personnel.
- Attend daily production meetings to provide input regarding assigned jobs. Work with internal resources to help prioritize jobs, discuss issues and help develop solutions
- Maintain a neat and orderly filing system and paper trail with regards to open jobs, closed jobs, and jobs in progress.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Three years of employment in a related position. Previous experience in the direct marketing industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Close attention to detail and good proofing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet and word-processing programs
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex data and instructions
- Highly organized and flexible with changing priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
Send resume' to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are searching for a professional whose role is to work as a team member in our Client Services Department. The role of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is to provide an appropriate perception of the company to clients, prospects and the general public both in person and over the telephone and to provide administrative support to the staff.
High School diploma or GED plus related experience
Two to three years prior administrative assistant or office management experience
Multi-line phone system experience a plus
Strong interpersonal skills
Organizational and time management skills Computer skills, including proficiency in all of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word,and Outlook are required)
Competent typing skills Ability to work under minimal direction
Ability to prioritize work assignments
Local travel required for daily errands. Must have reliable transportation.
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday; flexible time up to 25 hours per week.