The role of the Account Manager is to be a highly organized professional who will take the lead in developing strategic direct marketing programs, which consist of integrated direct marketing and database marketing projects, while cultivating and maintaining strong client relationships. Generate new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and uncovering new revenue opportunities; and recommending new applications and marketing strategies. This position requires keen project management skills to ensure projects, both internal and external, produce effective integrated direct marketing solutions for our clients. This position of leadership ensures that the client’s integrated direct marketing solutions are delivered in accordance with client expectations, established quality standards and project budgets – while maintaining a reasonable profit margin for Genesis Direct.
- Establish and maintain strong client partnerships and alliances at all levels within the client’s organization, building mutual trust and respect with the client.
- Articulate the benefits of integrated direct marketing solutions to clients.
- Lead efforts and collaborate with creative team to develop new concepts, recommend and present ideas to the client.
- Seek out and develop new marketing opportunities that serve the client's goals and fit Genesis Direct’s integrated direct marketing solutions capabilities.
- Prepare project specifications, collaborate with product development resources, and present recommendations to client.
- Identify and analyze opportunities within accounts by studying their current business model, interviewing key client personnel, and evaluating additional needs.
- Be proactive consulting with clients on integrated solutions to help maximize effectiveness in the market.
- Collaborate with assigned teams and lead, manage and document the process for strategic integrated direct marketing projects.
- Contribute to marketing strategies by evaluating current results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; and analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Seven+ years of experience as an Account Manager or Marketing Manager with similar responsibilities.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Health Care Marketing segment.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills with the ability to formulate, document and implement integrated direct marketing solutions.
- Formal training or acquired skills in project management.
- Working knowledge of formulating creative concepts with an eye for the creative.
- Proficient ability to articulate and consult with clients on database marketing concepts.
- Leading and directing meetings, making presentations, and conceptualizing and identifying opportunities that translate into business.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Outlook.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org