CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
The role of the Client Services Coordinator, (CSC) is to provide timely, accurate, quality direct mail campaigns and other integrated services to all assigned clients. Individuals holding this position are the primary contact for their assigned clients, and act as a liaison to the Account Managers, (AMs), Account Executives, (AEs), Creative/DP staff, and Production personnel, for all matters related to specific campaigns. The CSC is attentive to all necessary details to coordinate campaigns from inception to invoicing and assures job accuracy by maintaining a high level of communication with the client, other team members, and relying on established processes and procedures in place.
- Establish, maintain and foster good working relationships with each client assigned. Build the client’s trust and confidence by providing timely, accurate and flexible service.
- Create and communicate project schedules by coordinating and documenting all aspects of the mailing, communicating this schedule to the client.
- Maintain quality control standards and check points, monitoring the progress of all jobs through the company to ensure work is being completed according to these standards and customer specifications.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other CSCs, AMs, AEs, Creative/DP, and Production Personnel.
- Attend daily production meetings to provide input regarding assigned jobs. Work with internal resources to help prioritize jobs, discuss issues and help develop solutions
- Maintain a neat and orderly filing system and paper trail with regards to open jobs, closed jobs, and jobs in progress.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Three years of employment in a related position. Previous experience in the direct marketing industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Close attention to detail and good proofing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet and word-processing programs
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex data and instructions
- Highly organized and flexible with changing priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
Send resume to: email@example.com